7 Beautiful Beaches in Davao You Will Love
The Philippine archipelago, with its more than 7000 islands, is a paradise of beaches. The Davao Region in Southern Mindanao has its own share of coastal pleasures to offer.
Here are a few areas to visit:
Paradise Island Park, Samal
Paradise Island Park and Beach Resort is a secluded place along Davao Gulf. It offers a bundle of unique experiences from the boat ride to the shores of the island. Guests get to enjoy a great panoramic view of Davao City and Mount Apo as its background to your right and the best side of Samal Island ahead.
- Premier Room: PhP 3,900.00
- Deluxe Room: PhP 3,500.00
- Day Tour: PhP 200.00
- Beach Overnight: PhP 300.00
- Extra Bed: PhP 750.00
- Website: http://www.paradiseislanddavao.com
- Phone: (63) (82) 233 – 0251, 234 – 1229, 300 – 2343
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Secdea Beach Resort, Samal
Secdea Beach Resort, which opened in 2012-13, is one of the recent additions to Samal’s list of private beaches and resort. With amenities like infinity pool, mangrove walk, fishing lagoon, and water sports (jetski, banana boat, kayak, etc), you will never run out of things to do and enjoy in the resort.
Day Use (inclusive of Entrance, Lunch, Pool, and Beach use)
- Adult rate Php1,000.00/pax
- 7 yrs and younger Php 650.00/child
*with complimentary breakfast, free 30 minutes kayak usage, free pool & beach use
- Amakan Rooms – Php 4,000 (non-aircon, common t&b, good for 4 pax)
- Talisay Rooms – Php 4,000 (2 pax)
- Seashell Rooms – Php 5,890 (3 pax)
- Sea Breeze Lodge – Php 8,140 (4 pax)
- Villa Secdea 2nd Floor – Php 18,500 (12 pax)
- East View Rooms – Php 7,890 (4 pax)
- Family Rooms – Php 15,000 (12 pax)
- Extra person – Php 1,200 (bed & breakfast)
- Samal no. (082)305-2774 or (082)305-4028 or 0923-724-4938
- Davao booking office no. (082)295-7912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/secdeabeachresort
Isla Reta Beach Resort
Isla Reta Beach Resort is an hour’s boat ride away from Davao City. It offers a peaceful and natural ambiance, a paradise away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Adult: Php 100.00
- Child (4-10 years old): Php 50.00
- Adult: Php 200.00
- Child (4-10 years old): Php 100.00
*inclusive of use of Pavilion, Open Function Hall, Tables and Chairs, Volleyball Court, and Grill
- Concrete Cottage: Php 900.00
- Native Room: Php 800.00
- Dormitory: Php 6,500.00
- Tent: Php 400.00
- Phone: (082) 234 7903
- Mobile: (+63) 928 214 1487
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/IslaReta.Beach
Pearl Farm Beach Resort, Samal
This upscale beachfront resort is the perfect place for a cozy, luxurious relaxation. With additional amenities including 2 open-air restaurants, 3 bars and 2 pools (1 infinity), plus a spa, a gym and 5 beaches and jet skis, snorkeling and diving spots, one never runs out of things to do.
- P1,950.00 on weekdays
- P2,500.00 on weekends
- Hilltop Room: Php 10,550
- Mandaya House: Php 12,000
- Samal House: Php 13,200
- Malipano Villa: Php 49,948
- Phone: +63 82 235 1234 to 36
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.pearlfarmresort.com/
Banana Beach Resort, Tagum
Banana Beach Resort is the only beach resort in the world that is inside a banana plantation. It is the ideal destination vacation spot for family and friends looking for relaxation and exciting adventures in an ecotourism destination at the heart of Davao Gulf.
- Day Package: Php 1,250
- Consumable Pass: Php 750
- Phone: +63 917 633 7019 or + 63 999 885 0031
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://bananabeachdavao.com/
Dahican Beach, Mati City
Dahican, Mati City, Davao Oriental
Dahican also boasts of its long stretch of white sand beach, clear waters, and rich marine life and a leading spot for adventure enthusiasts and several water-sports activities such as surfing, skim-boarding, and a whole lot more.
There are a number of accommodations available in Dahican, one of which is Botona Beach Resort.
- Cottage 1: rate is PHP2,000.00 per room
- Cottage 2: rate is PHP2,300.00 per room
- Kiosk: PHP300.00 each
- Rubber table with seats: PHP200.00
- Entrance fee: PHP10.00 per person
- Phone: (918)525-5227 and (939)646-4586.
- Website: http://botona.com/
Whatever your accommodation budget is, there is a beach resort somewhere in Davao to satisfy your need for beach-bumming.
Lovette Jam is a founding member and blogger of Filipino Homes. She is a freelance digital media professional. With a Masters in Business Management degree and Hubspot certification on Inbound Marketing, she currently works as a social media manager, project manager, and digital consultant.
Lovette Jam is also the founder of Iligan Bloggers Society, Inc. She authors the travel blog Travel Jams and lifestyle blog Lovette Jam.