7 Budget Hotels to Stay in When in Tagum City
Travelers who need to stay in Tagum City with limited budget can still enjoy the convenience of comfortable accommodations around the City.
Here are some of the budget hotels with room rates under Php 1,ooo.00 (~21.55 USD):
This 24-room hotel located at Osmeña Street, Tagum City features free WiFi and an on-site restaurant. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom. There is also a 24-hour front desk to attend to your needs.
- Deluxe Room Php 800.00 (~17.24 USD)
- Junior Suite Php 900.00 (~19.40 USD)
with one free breakfast
- Superior Room Php 1,200.00 (~25,86 USD)
Free one Two (2) breakfast
Extra foam P 200.00
Extra person P 120.00
Osmeña Street, Tagum City
Tel. No. (084) 655-6938/655-6939
Telefax (084) 400-1460
TAGUM CITY LAKAN’S PLACE
Tagum City Lakan’s Place features an on-site restaurant and a year-round outdoor swimming pool. There’s free WiFi and free private parking. Each room is air-conditioned, has a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The hotel also provides car rental.
- Standard Queen Room Php 700.00 (~15.09 USD)
1 queen bed
- Standard Queen Room Php 800.00 (~17.24 USD)
1 queen bed, with pool view and terrace
- Twin Room Php 1,200.00 (~25.86 USD)
2 twin beds, with balcony and pool view
Purok Cacao Visayan Village, National Hi-way Tagum City
Telefax (084) 655-60780/ (084) 655-6080
Located in the heart of Tagum City, Carlitos Hostel has various rooms to suit every traveler’s requirements. The homey hostel features free WiFi and stand-by generator. It is also CCTV-protected and has room service available from 6:00AM to 11:00PM.
- Standard Room Php 650.00 (14.01 USD)
- Standard Room( twin bed) Php 750.00 (16.16 USD)
- Superior Room Php 850.00 (18.32 USD)
- Executive Room Php 1,500.00 (32.33 USD)
Extra Person Php 100.00
Extra Bed & Person Php 150.00
Purok, TalisayBriz, Tagum City-in-front of Don Ricardo Briz Elementary School
Tel #:( 084 ) 216 -6019
Heroben Hometel in Brgy West, Tagum City offers free WiFi throughout the property. Each room has a private bathroom and is equipped with an air conditioner and flat TV.
- Standard Matrimonial Room Php 800.00 (17.24 USD)
- Superior Matrimonial Room Php 900.00 (19.40 USD)
- Stand Twin Room Php 900.00 (19.40 USD)
- Superior Twin Room Php 1,000.00 (21.55 USD)
- Suite Room Php 1,200.00 (25.86 USD)
Extra Bed P 150.00
Osmeña Extension Purok VisayasBarangay West, Tagum City
Tel. No(084) 216-1028
With free WiFi access, fully air-conditioned rooms, flat screen 32″ led TV with HD cable, hot and cold shower, and standby generator, Neo Hotel is one of the go-to hotels in Tagum City for comfortable and affordable accommodation.
- Standard Room Php 888.00 (19.14 USD)
- Standard Room (Twin bed) Php 988.00 (21.29 USD)
- Deluxe Room Php 1,488.00 (32.07 USD)
Extra bed Php 150.00
Extra person Php 100.00
Barangay East, Tagum City
Tel. no.: (084) 216-0205
EAGLE’S VIEW HOTEL
Eagle’s View Hotel is located along Dalisay-Gante Road in Tagum City. WiFi is available in-room. There’s hot and cold shower, and complimentary breakfast is delivered to the rooms.
- Standard Single Php 660.00 (14.22 USD)
- Superior Php 800.00 (17.24 USD)
- De Luxe Php 900.00 (19.40 USD)
- Family Php 1,100.00 (23.71 USD)
- Executive Php 1, 300.00 (28.02 USD)
Extra Bed Php 200.00
Extra Person Php 100.00
Dalisay – Gante Road, Tagum City
Tel #: (084) 655-6114/ (084) 655-6115
TAGUM COOPERATIVE BUDGETEL
Tagum Cooperative Budgetel is the highlight of the new business line of Tagum Cooperative. It features air-conditioned rooms, flat screen cable TV, hot and cold shower, WiFi internet access, 24/7 room service, and standby generator.
Room rate affordably starts at Php 450.00 (9.70 USD).
Dalisay Road, Magugpo West, Tagum City
Phone: (084) 216-2422
- The exchange rate at the time of writing is 1 USD = 46.40 Php.
- Prices subject to change without prior notice.
Lovette Jam is a founding member and blogger of Filipino Homes. She is a freelance digital media professional. With a Masters in Business Management degree and Hubspot certification on Inbound Marketing, she currently works as a social media manager, project manager, and digital consultant.
Lovette Jam is also the founder of Iligan Bloggers Society, Inc. She authors the travel blog Travel Jams and lifestyle blog Lovette Jam.