How to Apply for Registration of Real Estate Broker (DHSUD)
In November 2020, the Department of Human Settlements and Urban Development (DHSUD, formerly HLURB) has started to accommodate annual renewal for registration of real estate brokers and salespersons.
Here is the application process:
Step 1. Prepare the requirements.
- Signed and filled out Application for Registration of Real Estate Broker.
- Two (2) 2×2 colored pictures; one for the application form and the other one for the photo signature sheet.
- Photo signature sheet
- Photocopy of PRC ID and Certificate of Registration (COR)
- Photocopy of your last year’s DHSUD (HLURB) official receipt (OR).
- Photocopy of the Php 5,000 Cash bond OR or Surety Bond.
Step 2. Present all the requirements to the personnel in charge for evaluation.
Be ready with your original copies for verification if asked.
Remember to renew at the DHSUD(HLURB) branch where you originally registered.
Step 3. Present your Order of Payment slip to the cashier and pay Php 720.
If all requirements are satisfied, you will be given the order of payment slip to be presented upon payment at the cashier. Make sure to bring the exact amount of Php 720 to avoid delays.
Step 4. Submit a photocopy of your receipt
Submit a photocopy of your Official Receipt to the personnel in charge and keep the original copy. You will be asked to fill out your details.
Step 5. Wait for your Provisional Certificate of Registration to be sent via email.
The provisional certificate of registration will be issued through your email.
Download the APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF REAL ESTATE BROKER here.
Office Address: DHSUD Building, Kalayaan Avenue corner Mayaman Street, Diliman, Quezon City
Contact numbers: 0916 378 0531 or 0921 757 3383